I’ve been working with Apple products for thirty years with clients of all types. My specialty is successfully solving technical problems for corporate, small office and home users.
In addition to performing hands-on tech support, I also teach adult ed classes and have published a series of how-to books, available at Amazon and Apple’s iBook Store.
Unlike many others in this field, I have the common sense as well as the personality to help all sorts of users with all sorts of issues.
- Software Sales - MacWarehouse 1989-1992
- Tech Analyst – Direct Media Inc. 1992-1995
- Digital Publishing Consultant – Grolier (now Scholastic, Inc.) 1995-1996
- Senior System Analyst – Marakon Associates 1996-2000
- Freelance Tech Expert – 2000-Present
- Freelance Tech Author - 2000-Present
- Adult Ed Teacher – Wilton Continuing Education 2014- Present
- AA General Studies – Sacred Heart University (Fairfield, CT) 1985
- BA Psychology – University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT) 1987
- MS Journalism – Iona College (New Rochelle, NY) 2001